The playoff final is the most lucrative one-off match in world soccer, with accounting firm Deloitte valuing promotion at $215 million because of prize money as well as broadcast and commercial revenue from being in the Premier League.
In 2003, Lampard's Chelsea faced Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, with the game labelled "the £20million match" as the winners would qualify for the Champions League.
After a three-year absence, Aston Villa have secured their return to the top flight of English football.
And that's great news for Villa, whose financial woes were exposed after they were beaten by Fulham in last season's Championship play-off final.
"I thought I was going, 10 months later I'm here now and I've led by boyhood club back to the Premier League as captain and scored against Blues twice - ideal season", he said.
Meanwhile, McGinn's former Hibs team-mate Efe Ambrose was again unable to make it into the Derby squad for the Wembley showpiece.
I'm speechless, I really am.
"Villa are a top side and we know they will pose us some real problems".
"Norwich is my hometown club and I always want to see them do well", he said. Four of Smith's starting line-up at Wembley were players now on loan to the club while a fifth, Kortney Hause, was introduced from the substitutes' bench late in the game. "We'll need big game mentality on Monday". The last time I sat here I was not so good as we'd just lost 2-0 in the Checkatrade Trophy final with Walsall.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek has hailed the impact that Chelsea legend's John Terry and Frank Lampard both had on his development, and the midfielder revealed he hopes to add aspects from both of their style's of play into his.
"I came back from injury and obviously, these were like this [in good condition]", he explained.
The modern way of dealing with such conjecture would be to offer a "no comment" response to the inevitable media probes, but Lampard opted for a more admirable approach as he honestly addressed the issue ahead of a game that means so much to his current employer.
- Judge rejects Trump's request to halt congressional subpoenas for banking records
- Hamilton pips Bottas to Monaco pole position
- New Zero-Day Exploit for Bug in Windows 10 Task Scheduler
- North Korea calls Joe Biden 'fool of low IQ'
- Castroneves has Tiger in his tank for Indy 500
- Less than ideal weather Memorial Day Weekend — FIRST ALERT
- Microsoft Pulls Huawei Server Products, Laptop Following US Ban
- AT&T is First Carrier to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments
- Counting of Votes Begins to Decide Fate of India’s PM Modi
- Iran will see 'end of Trump': Foreign minister