Pogba himself can look back at his best personal season in terms of goal involvements, having scored 16 times and assisted another 11 strikes for United in the 2018/19 campaign.
'I can't say where he'll go, but there is a strong chance Paulo will leave.
'He won't be the one who will leave the Bianconeri this summer'.
But, despite making just 23 league starts in 2018-19 following Cristiano Ronaldo's arrival at Juve, Dybala has dismissed his brother's comments, stating they do not reflect his feelings.
He said: 'He is one of our players, we have great confidence in him.
Reports linking United with Dybala, 25, and Sandro, 28, have rumbled on for the last couple of years.
He said: 'My brother's statements?
"I have spoken to Fabio Paratici, he knows what I think and what I want to do next year, which is continue playing at Juventus". Then, clear, does not depend only on me: even the Juventus will have to make its own choices, even thinking that the coach will come.
The forward recently insisted that he wants to stay at Juve next season, though the club's apparent will to use him as bait to sign Pogba could yet change the situation.
And with Massimiliano Allegri's departure at Juventus this season, the pair could be open for a new challenge.
- Sonic the Hedgehog pushed to February 2020
- Woman lost in Hawaii forest is found alive after 17 days
- Serena Williams survives Vitalia Diatchenko in first round
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange facing more charges from US prosecutors
- Less than ideal weather Memorial Day Weekend — FIRST ALERT
- Angry voters abandon Conservatives, Labour in United Kingdom vote
- North Korea calls Joe Biden 'fool of low IQ'
- Sergio Ramos wants to leave Real Madrid
- Hamilton pips Bottas to Monaco pole position
- Jadeja shines as India lose to NZ in practice match