I'd prefer to build up by spending that little bit of time with the family, enjoying what's to come.
"I played six games, the whole group stage", said Fabregas, speaking on behalf of official Europa League partners Amstel.
Earlier on Tuesday. Sarri was asked about his future amid reports he is set to leave Chelsea and take over at Juventus.
"So, first of all I will speak with Chelsea but this is not the moment".
Emery has seemed far more serene although the stakes are certainly high for the Gunners.
Thus, it would be a long night for the North London club as they require this European triumph more than Chelsea, as their qualification for the next edition of the Champions league is at stake, since they finished 5th in the Premier league table. "It's an unbelievable and important game because we want to give us, the fans and the club the Champions League back", said Swiss midfielder Granit Xhaka.
Impressively, the Chelsea star has 25 trophies. "But we have also to play for him and for the players who are injured, and tomorrow if we win this game, it's also for them".
"It does raise concerns", former Chelsea forward Eidur Gudjohnsen told BT Sport as he sat in studio watching the session.
"I owe them a lot, I will never forget, so that's why I didn't want to celebrate but on another side I am so proud to win this with Chelsea".
In a separate post upon kick-off of Wednesday's game, Mkhitaryan paid tribute to the Arsenal faithful who have remained faithful to their player throughout the controversy, many of whom actively boycotted travelling to the final. This is his seventh season at Stamford Bridge.
"I hope Tottenham win it", Rashford said. I give Chelsea a chance because Hazard has been a symbol for that team and he wants to seal the title for Chelsea.
Chelsea will be without injured quartet Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Antonio Rudiger and Ethan Ampadu, while N'Golo Kante and Gary Cahill are doubtful for the encounter with knee and Achillies tendon injuries, respectively.
- Jadeja shines as India lose to NZ in practice match
- Losing ODI Series to India at Home Was Turning Point: Khawaja
- Angry voters abandon Conservatives, Labour in United Kingdom vote
- Serena Williams survives Vitalia Diatchenko in first round
- Harry Kane would be ready ‘tomorrow’ to play Champions League final
- Castroneves has Tiger in his tank for Indy 500
- More Storms Will Follow This Morning’s Severe Weather Later Today
- Kenya's excessive court docket upholds ban on homosexual intercourse - Turkish Information
- Paul Pogba Involved In Huge Swap For 2 Stars?
- 5 key players in Europa League Final