You can expect to learn more about Pokemon Sleep later in the summer.
The other big news was connected to a brand new mobile game being developed by DeNa for the Pokemon Company.
As part of today's The Pokemon Company conference, the developer announced a new game for mobile.
Pokemon has unveiled a new game that rewards players for the amount of time they sleep. "Pokemon Sleep is coming in 2020". You got a few more "Mask Off" covers in your before you gotta put down the Pokeflute.
Pokemon Masters began with a suggestion from Gamer Freak's Ken Sugimori who wanted to see all the Pokemon Trainers from the video games in one game. This means that its E3 presentation could focus on new games, or another major upcoming release such as Animal Crossing. It's still not totally clear how the app works, but we do know that The Pokemon Company is teaming up with Niantic and Nintendo for this app. This device is known as Pokemon GO Plus Plus. Called Pokemon Plus +, it will track simple information about how you sleep. Everyone's favorite sleeping Pokemon will be available in the Pokemon Go wild, and they can be found right now in-game.
Pokemon says the app will use data points like how long the user slept and when they awoke, to change gameplay.
Also announced Wednesday was a sleep-tracking device from Nintendo called the Pokemon Go Plus +, which comes equipped with an accelerometer to track time slept and send the data to a user's phone through Bluetooth.
Trainers will have the chance to encounter Snorlax snoozing in the wild.
- Red dirt capital offers green experience at French Open
- Jadeja shines as India lose to NZ in practice match
- Huawei heads to a U.S. court challenging its ban
- Young children among victims of mass stabbing in Japan
- Intel Unveils Its 10th-gen Processors at Computex 2019
- Harry Kane would be ready ‘tomorrow’ to play Champions League final
- Chelsea prevail over Arsenal to take Europa League crown
- European elections: Merkel's fumbling coalition shaken as Greens take root
- Two More Deaths Add To Everest Toll
- Booker, Harris, Gillibrand call for impeachment after Mueller statement