Chelsea's talisman, Eden Hazard is also set to leave Stamford Bridge to join Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid.
"I am optimistic about the immediate future of the club with the new players that will arrive".
If the final in Baku was his last match, then it brings to an end a seven-year association with Chelsea, having joined them for £32m from Lille. And I have to consider that I love English football, I love the Premier League, " Sarri added.
Hazard: "I hope so". So, first of all, I will speak with Chelsea. "In terms of winning everything and talking about the Ballon d'Or".
'Sometimes it can be hard, I changed teams 10 times to get motivation and I think the move will be good for his motivation and to play and test himself at the top level but also in a different country and against different players.
"And I think at Chelsea, right now, there is a ceiling for him".
"It's not easy for him (Sarri)", Pirlo told the Daily Mail. So now I'm really very happy with them.
"My intention is to construct a new Real Madrid with the president (Florentino Perez) and start to look to the future. No doubt about it".
The general directors of Chelsea and Madrid, Marina Granovskaia and Jose Angel Sanchez respectively, will meet in the coming days to finalise the deal between the two parties.
- Chelsea prevail over Arsenal to take Europa League crown
- India's Modi to hold bilateral meetings with visiting leaders after swearing
- Jessica Jones: First Teaser For The Third And Final Netflix Season
- Paul Pogba Involved In Huge Swap For 2 Stars?
- France says Fiat-Renault merger must protect French jobs
- Seven dead after tourist boat capsizes in Hungarian capital Budapest
- There have been 500 reports of tornadoes in the past 30 days
- European elections: Merkel's fumbling coalition shaken as Greens take root
- Tornado kills two, injures 29 in US Oklahoma
- Tornado touches down in Pennsylvania, severe thunderstorm warning remains in NY