On Tuesday, Team India clashed with Bangladesh in the second warm-up game in the ongoing 2019 World Cup. Everybody has been tried and tested in different positions. I have not played India U-19 or anything as such before this. It's a team game and you need to be flexible. "You need to be ready to bat, whatever you are given, you have to take what is thrown at you".
From thereon, Mushifiqur and Das batted admirably to drag their side back into contention, but India's spinners were brought on to great effect.
He considers himself lucky that in the past few years while playing for India, he got an opportunity to have a few good partnerships with Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The Men in Blue were completely demolished by the Kiwis in the last game.
On Tuesday, Dhoni, who came into bat when India were in a spot with 102/4, smashed a 78-ball 113, which contained seven sixes and helped his team post a huge 359/7.
Besides Dhoni, KL Rahul also hit a ton, scoring 108 off 99 balls.
One of the fans tweeted various pictures of Dhoni comparing him with JCBs of different colours. "It has been nearly two years that we (Kuldeep and I) are playing together so if opponents watch our videos then we too watch theirs", Chahal said. He dominated the spinners and was striking from the first ball as well.
"We trust each other".
"It was tough conditions for both batsmen and bowling, but we did well in both departments, so it will give a big boost to the team going into the world cup", Bhuvneshwar said. I spent time with friends and family and made the best of the situation. "So from there I just carried on and I knew that my batting was fine and I was very hungry to come back and score runs for whatever teams I played".
India begin their quest for a third World Cup title on June 5 when they take on South Africa at The Rose Bowl. India's primary objective during the practice games is to fix their middle-order problems but the two protagonists, who are likely to fill in the important Nos 4 and 6 in the tournament proper, have not fully recovered from their respective injuries.
- Booker, Harris, Gillibrand call for impeachment after Mueller statement
- Pokemon Sleep Is A New App That Helps You Sleep Better
- More Storms Will Follow This Morning’s Severe Weather Later Today
- Hazard says "it'd be great" to face Chelsea next year — Real Madrid
- Huawei heads to a U.S. court challenging its ban
- Chelsea prevail over Arsenal to take Europa League crown
- India invites BIMSTEC leaders for Modi's swearing
- Mueller to Make First Public Statement About Russia Probe
- Seven dead after tourist boat capsizes in Hungarian capital Budapest
- Netanyahu hours away from deadline for forming coalition govt