So, if the information turns out to be true, then the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will come without a 3.5mm headphone jack as well as there won't be the Bixby button along with the power button and the volume rocker keys.
According to leaks, the Galaxy M40 will run the Qualcomm Snapdrago 675 processor, which has also been seen on the popular Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note10 is expected to be announced in August this year. This could also translate into the Galaxy Note 10 being a more premium device this year. While the smaller section will house the flash on top, with the Time of Flight camera and Flood Illuminator below it.
Whatever the exact reason, Samsung has wisely chosen to delay its seemingly truncated release window to ensure a better experience through a revised manufacturing process.
We're expecting Samsung to launch the Galaxy Note 10 in the next two or three months, and when the phone is finally unveiled, it might look a lot different compared to past Note devices. This design did not "pass Samsung's rigorous testing" though, so it has been dropped in favour of a design with physical buttons. It may come with an S Pen camera and may implement a quad-camera system.
Select Samsung retailers have said to The Mobile Indian, " Galaxy A80 will be launched in India around June 10 and the consumers will be able to pre-book their Galaxy A80 units as early as next week before the device is launched in the country.
You can trade in your old phone for a predetermined value and use that value to purchase a Galaxy S10. This is a bit of a step up over the Galaxy M30 (depending on how you feel about notches), which features the Infinity-U display, also called a waterdrop notch.
- Jeremy Corbyn: Referendum on Brexit deal ‘reasonable’ if backed by MPs
- WHO Classifies Video Game Addiction As a Mental Disorder
- LIFE WIN: Democrat Governor Of Louisiana Signs Major Abortion Ban
- Draymond Green: 'It Wasn't Really a Scuffle' With Drake
- European elections: Merkel's fumbling coalition shaken as Greens take root
- Mueller to Make First Public Statement About Russia Probe
- Intel Unveils Its 10th-gen Processors at Computex 2019
- Tensions High As Missouri Awaits Decision On Missouri's Sole Abortion Clinic
- England to face South Africa in opening match
- India invites BIMSTEC leaders for Modi's swearing