Predictably, Twitter exploded, with many noticing that while the whole point of the posting the audio was to slam CNN for "fake news", the video achieved the opposite as the president actually did call Markle "nasty".
The controversy began late last week. No, I hope she is OK.
While the president is expected to meet with Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William and Markle's husband, Prince Harry, Markle, who is on maternity leave, will not be in attendance. 'She will be very good'.
President Donald Trump is denying having ever called Meghan Markle "nasty" for her past critiques of him - despite the concrete proof that he did. Instead, two years on, she married Britain's Prince Harry and became part of the royal family.
"I don't think it's going to disrupt the welcome at all", he said on CBS's "Face the Nation", because the British had learned "from the president that you know regularly we have to agree to disagree".
Every month, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shine a light on different "causes and social issues that matter to us" through the power of social media. "Women are going to stand up together and speak out against the lunacy of his presidency", she said of Trump.
However, there will be plenty of opportunity for awkwardness when he meets with her husband, Prince Harry, and father-in-law Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace on Monday.
- Jeremy Corbyn: Referendum on Brexit deal ‘reasonable’ if backed by MPs
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Saudi King Salman urges worldwide effort to confront Iran
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Galaxy Note 10 Won’t Have Physical Buttons
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury react to shock Joshua defeat on Twitter
- Tensions High As Missouri Awaits Decision On Missouri's Sole Abortion Clinic
- Apple Is Finally Phasing Out iTunes
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?