How cool would it be to tee it with Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and many more? His tally includes five team events, an 18-hole event and one year at Pebble Beach when it was a four-way tie with no playoff.
Muirfield Village features generous fairways, but if you miss them, the rough is thick. The four par-5s on the par 72, 7,392-yard layout are pretty scoreable and par-3s are about average length between 180-200 yards.
He sits at the top of the leaderboard alongside American Troy Merritt and Kyoung-Hoon Lee, of South Korea, on nine under after 36 holes.
There aren't any three- or four-hole stretches that are drastically tougher than the rest of the course. He went into a playoff with Kyle Stanley and Byeong-Hun An after they all tied with a score of -15.
The 33-year-old carded seven birdies and a solitary bogey on day two to finish the traditional stroke play phase of the tournament on 12-under par. All but one of those victories were by multiple strokes, with the most recent coming in 2012. "No one in the world could know how many tournaments Sam Snead won".
"It was OK", said Spieth, who hasn't won since the 2017 Open Championship. "I think you need multiple winning seasons".
Golf still is measured by score, and Moore had the lowest on a rain-softened Muirfield Village.
With just one finish outside of the top 10 in 10 tournaments this season, McIlroy comes in as the betting favorite once again. This gives amateur golfers a chance to tee it up with the pros. He has had three top-five results without lifting the trophy. If you've got somebody walking slow, and they get up to the shot and take their 20 seconds, what's the aggregate time for them to hit that shot between shots?
While there have been only three top tens in his previous appearances at the Memorial Tournament, Scott has a liking for the layout and the event. Schauffele has the type of game tee-to-green that we are looking for at Muirfield, and you are getting a little bit of a discount on his price at 28/1 in a 120-man field. From mounting an improbable comeback win at The Masters to struggling at the PGA Championship, he is still considered must-watch television.
- LIFE WIN: Democrat Governor Of Louisiana Signs Major Abortion Ban
- Robert Pattinson is officially the next Batman
- Tensions High As Missouri Awaits Decision On Missouri's Sole Abortion Clinic
- Osaka to retain world number one status after French Open
- Apple might be killing iTunes this year
- Shanahan calls out China over South China Sea
- Jofra Archer in England's final 15-man squad
- Dhoni, Rahul hit centuries in Bangladesh warmup
- There have been 500 reports of tornadoes in the past 30 days
- Australia confident David Warner will be fit for opening match