Curry's shot clanked off the rim, and the Cavs completed their epic NBA Finals comeback.
In the 11 games Durant, the two-time Finals MVP, has played in during the 2019 playoffs, he is averaging 34.2 points on 52% percent shooting, including hitting a 42% clip beyond the arc.
Whether the Warriors are with or without Thompson is out of the star guard's hands, he told the media on Tuesday. Despite the poor shooting, the Raptors led for most of the game until the Warriors took control with an 18-0 scoring run in the third quarter. And if the other teams are honest (ahem, Houston Rockets), they'd admit hero antics may win regular-season games and give players individual awards, but they do not win championships.
Heading into this series, many had Pascal labelled as the x-factor for Toronto and it was clear from the tip that they were going to need him to have a chance in this series.
"We have been through a lot, had a lot of different experiences".
"If it wasn't for all the years and groundwork that I did before then, none of them things would've been possible", he said.
Thompson, who left early in the fourth quarter of Game 2 with left hamstring tightness, underwent an MRI exam Monday that revealed a mild left hamstring strain.
Stephen Curry knows he made a mistake at the end of Game 7 in the 2016 NBA Finals. Thanks to a 25-point performance from Klay Thompson, a 23-point performance from Steph Curry, and a 17-point, 10-rebound, nine-assist performance from Draymond Green, Golden State tied the series up at one game apiece.
- Prince Harry Ghosts Donald Trump After He Called Meghan Markle 'Nasty'
- Essex student mows stiff anti-Trump message into Stansted flightpath
- Ted Cruz and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agree to partner up on legislation
- Apple Plans To End iTunes
- Donald Trump dismisses United Kingdom protests against his visit as 'organised flops'
- Trump wants Brexit to succeed, praises outgoing PM May
- Mexico tariffs draw sharp response from auto industry, business groups
- Apple’s iOS for iPad might be rebranded iPadOS today
- Trump keeps up war of insults with mayor of London
- The Queen welcomes President Trump to Buckingham Palace