Klay Thompson is reportedly "likely questionable" for Game 3 after an MRI confirmed that he suffered a hamstring strain.
"Klay said he'll be fine, but Klay could be half dead and he'd say be fine", he said. "He pulled his hamstring. And I paid that for a 300-section ticket, which is kind of insane when you think about it".
Despite their respective injuries, both Thompson and Looney sounded encouraged when they spoke late Sunday night to Bay Area News Group. The Warriors said an MRI revealed Looney suffered a "non-displaced first costal cartilage fracture" on his right side.
Looney is averaging 7.2 points and 4.6 rebounds per game this postseason. "Once you get it, two wins, three wins, it does not matter".
McClure is also a predictive data engineer at SportsLine who uses a powerful prediction model that simulates every minute of every game 10,000 times, taking factors like statistical trends, matchups and injuries into account.
Durant still hasn't been cleared to practice, but he continues making progress toward a return. Thompson is expected to test his body out in the next two days before deciding if he can play the game on Wednesday. "It was an incredible moment for me". She mentioned the Warriors' keys to winning, as well as Curry looking "not right" all game.
I was just in awe of everything. "But at the end of the day nothing's going to keep you from playing in the finals". Kerr added that Curry "was feeling a little bit light-headed" and "went back into the training room".
Looney is among a number of Warriors dealing with injuries in the playoffs. "It's a mindset. You go play".
And of course, the court-jester Drake couldn't be outdone and made sure he shook hands and got a hug with the former president as the crazed Raptors fans fanned the flames of his antics. "They've proven that they can really help us". He provides excellent depth at the center position for the Warriors.
- Chelsea agree £130m Eden Hazard deal with Real Madrid after major breakthrough
- Indigenous people face race-base genocide in Canada
- Are Trump's tariffs on Mexico misguided, as Toomey says?
- Huawei ban results in collateral damage for US-China trade negotiations
- Biden Beating Trump in Texas? We've Heard This Story Before
- Proteas remain winless after Bangladesh defeat
- Google Stadia Pro Pricing Revealed: 9.99 a Month
- Rohit Sharma’s ton helps India thrash South Africa by 6 wickets
- Sachin Tendulkar & other wishes nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Donald Trump dismisses United Kingdom protests against his visit as 'organised flops'