According to USA publication People, they have split "amicably" and they will share custody of Lea however, neither stars have confirmed the split yet.
According to The Sun, Bradley's longtime girlfriend Irina has moved out his $6.5million (AUD) California home.
The couple dated for four years and have a 2-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper.
Actor Bradley Cooper and supermodel Irina Shayk have split after four years together, according to multiple sources.
News, Cooper and Shayk tried to make the relationship work, even doing a trial separation to see how they would feel living alone. The two have apparently been together to keep up appearances in public.
"He's into bettering himself, and his career and doesn't want distractions", the source said.
Just before she sang Someone to Watch Over Me, she told the audience, 'Last time I sang this song, I had a ring on my finger, so it'll be different this time'. To promote A Star is Born, he and Lady Gaga attended premieres and gave interviews, in which they were visibly affectionate as they talked about being artistic soulmates. "Yes, people saw love, and guess what, that's what we wanted you to see", she said.
A source told E! on Wednesday that the pair, who had began dating in April of 2015, hit a lull in their relationship, and did their best to salvage things for the sake of their toddler. However, it made the movie that much more convincing, and that chemistry translated to their Oscars performance earlier this year.
"Irina truly had high hopes for their future together and felt once the baby was born they would find the time to marry but that never came to fruition". Things are not good.
"The relationship is hanging by a thread".
"A Star is Born" stole the box office with flying colors when it first premiered.
- Facebook Bans Huawei From Pre-Installing its Apps
- Chelsea agree £130m Eden Hazard deal with Real Madrid after major breakthrough
- Rohit Sharma’s ton helps India thrash South Africa by 6 wickets
- Huawei ban results in collateral damage for US-China trade negotiations
- Trump blimp flies again as thousands protest United Kingdom visit
- Proteas remain winless after Bangladesh defeat
- House chairman says he'd try to block tariffs
- Mexico tariffs draw sharp response from auto industry, business groups
- Hazard To Go. Says It’s Up To Blues, Real
- Apple unveils $5,999 Mac Pro computer aimed at professionals