On the first day of his state visit to the United Kingdom, the US President was welcomed by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace, while on Tuesday Donald Trump met with outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May. "Every time someone would say that, I would say "It's so nice to hear that".
Told this by the Sun, Trump replied, "I didn't know that".
"I think she's very nice", Trump told ITV's "Good Morning Britain", according to a partial transcript ahead of the broadcast.
Rather, Trump said, Meghan had acted nastily by criticizing him during the 2016 presidential election. So I have to be honest - I don't know her, She was nasty to me. I kind of thought she was too good for that'.
Harry, along with brother Prince William, attended Monday's state dinner but have largely stayed out of sight during Trump's visit. "You represent something really quite special, you are special, and society will always recognise that", he said.
Last year, Duchess Meghan was at the event with the rest of the Royal Family.
Recently the media reported that Prince Harry kept his distance from trump and first lady when they visited the Picture gallery of Buckingham Palace.
"I think he's a terrific guy". Instead, the official said the president meant he was not aware of previous comments made by Markle.
Meghan Markle, a US-born actress and now the Duchess of Sussex, married Harry, a grandson of Queen Elizabeth II past year, having criticised Trump during his 2016 election campaign.
The resemblance between Meghan Markle and Tiffany Smith, who plays the Duchess of Sussex in the highly anticipated sequel Harry and Meghan: Becoming Royal, is remarkable. In fact, he spent a lot of time talking with Ivanka (trump - the President's daughter) and my family.
- Hazard To Go. Says It’s Up To Blues, Real
- Trump blimp flies again as thousands protest United Kingdom visit
- Day 75th anniversary: Normandy memories and a changing symbol of America's role
- Kevin Durant Ruled Out For Game 3 Of Finals
- South Africa rejected AB De Villiers offer to play in World Cup
- Huawei ban results in collateral damage for US-China trade negotiations
- Facebook Bans Huawei From Pre-Installing its Apps
- Indigenous people face race-base genocide in Canada
- Sachin Tendulkar & other wishes nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Google Stadia Pro Pricing Revealed: 9.99 a Month