On the thread below the video, fans could even be viewed boasting they'd chanced on Ms Curran's Instagram and sharing screenshots of the comments they were directing at her.
The clip of Curran leaning over to speak to Jay-Z at Wednesday night's National Basketball Association playoff game between the Warriors and the Toronto Raptors, with Beyoncé sitting between the two, was shared on social media.
It showed the woman leaning over Beyonce to talk to Jay-Z. She called ESPN reporter Ramona Shelburne. Beyoncé has a devoted fan base known online as the "Beyhive". "She was in tears". One suggested: 'Somebody betta tell Becky she betta BACK UP OFF BEY!' Others claimed Beyoncé, 37, gave Curran a slight nudge.
"I've never experienced cyber-bullying like this", Curran said. However, there's no actual way to tell if Queen Bey actually feels threatened or not because she keeps a low-profile for the most part. Said she had been getting death threats on social media all night. She had to lean over because the stadium was really loud, that's all.
"Curran says she then went to go get them those drinks".
Beyoncé's publicist Yvette Noel-Schure appeared to agree with that last statement in a message she shared on Instagram on Friday. Hence where the photos of Beyonce looking unamused came from. I am unable to imagine our players flow through this. She posted on Instagram quote: "I know your love runs deep, but that love has to be given to every human. That kids go through this".
Beyoncé's publicist asked her fans to stop "spewing hate" after the courtside moment, according to Entertainment Tonight.
- House chairman says he'd try to block tariffs
- Eoin Morgan may face ban as errors hand Pakistan win
- Trump arrives in United Kingdom for state visit to boost bilateral ties
- Google Stadia Pro Pricing Revealed: 9.99 a Month
- Sachin Tendulkar & other wishes nation on Eid-ul-Fitr
- Warriors star Thompson doubtful for Game 3
- It's National Donut Day, And Here Are The Best Deals
- Former Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson arrested
- Ethiopia PM in Sudan to broker talks between generals, protesters
- French Open 2019: Highlights - Ash Barty ends Amanda Anisimova run - Roland-Garros