Gameplay-wise, the "cinematic and character-driven campaign" will be playable solo and in co-op of up to four players, with each Avenger offering a slightly different playstyle. Five years after A-Day, the Avengers have disbanded.
The story kicks off with the team unveiling a high-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco along with their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source. The story follows Earth's mightiest heroes in an all-new story where the Avengers have been disassembled. and need to reassemble to, you guessed it, save the world from a big bad. The reveal trailer showed off Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Ant-Man. There's a strong cast behind the project, that's for sure. Every new hero added will be free, and there will be no loot boxes.
We don't know if the game will be at E3 2019, but with news promised soon in the State Of Play video - we'd expect to hear something.
Marvel's Avengers is set to launch on May 15, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and PC. But then, everything we've actually seen of the game looks exactly like "Spider-Man, but with the Avengers". The upcoming Avengers game will give fans the chance to play as their favorite heroes, such as Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man, and revisit other familiar characters and settings from the Marvel universe.
The casting choice for the Marvel's Avengers game has been critcized by fans. For many though it gives a chance to see Cloud and Barrett in combat and even more of Aerith near the end of the trailer. Early beta access will come to PS4, as well as some "unique benefits".
Crystal Dynamics' Creative Director Shaun Escayg and Marvel Games' Vice President Bill Rosemann were also on hand to explain the game's premise.
- Trump threatens more tariffs on Mexico over part of immigration deal
- House votes on enforcing subpoenas for Trump administration officials
- Xbox Details Specs for Next Gen 'Scarlett' Console
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 20: First Teaser Trailer Of Human Version Revealed
- NASA Hopes Commercialization Helps Fund Its Trip Back to the Moon
- Xbox E3 2019’s Highlights and Lowlights | Microsoft’s best and worst moments
- ‘Dark Phoenix’ Just Had the Worst Opening in ‘X-Men’ History
- ‘Frozen 2’ trailer raises questions about Elsa’s powers
- De Blasio Gets Zero Votes In Major Iowa Poll
- Economic benefits of Iran not realized: German FM