The man behind the deadly and fierce assassin John Wick will now show up in an upcoming role-playing video-game.
A free copy of Cyberpunk 2077?
NOTE: If the second video doesn't do it automatically, the Keanu Reeves appearance starts at the 48:30 mark and ends at 51:20.
Fans around the world no doubt loved the Reeve's cameo, but it's still unknown how the actor's character will figure in the game. You can see the full official cinematic trailer below for the full scene with V and the gangsters, and the Keanu segment. When he gets back in the present time, it looks like he has been betrayed and now he has to take out all the bad guys.
Keanu Reeves: "Okay, but let me tell ya".
There's already some speculation about who Reeves could play.
However, some of you might remember Keanu played Johnny Mnemonic in the 1995 film of the same name. I still think it looks like an overly grim wish-fulfillment fantasy for people who see a world "where violence and oppression are the norm" as escapism.
Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification.
As the characters are based on the "Cyberpunk 2020" board game, Johnny Silverhand is also a tank top-wearing rock star with a cybernetic arm.
After the trailer reveal, Reeves greeted the crowd during the "Cyberpunk 2077" part of the press conference.
Another title I've been eagerly anticipating since it was revealed at E3 past year is Remedy Entertainment's Control. We've got a real release date - April 16, 2020 - and we're starting to fill in the blanks to some of the specifics here, and I can't wait until I can dive into it for myself.
- Trump threatens more tariffs on Mexico over part of immigration deal
- ‘Dark Phoenix’ Just Had the Worst Opening in ‘X-Men’ History
- The Marvel’s Avengers Game Trailer is Here!
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition Releases This Winter
- Ubisoft's all-you-can-play 'Uplay+' game subscription service launches in September
- Musical inspired by Greek mythology wins at Tony Awards
- NBA Finals 2019: Players react to Kevin Durant's Game 5 injury
- Pres. Trump thanks Mexican president, govt for agreement on immigration
- ‘Frozen 2’ trailer raises questions about Elsa’s powers
- Sen. Ron Johnson: Trump Using Tariffs 'Brilliantly'