"The video game industry is constantly shifting, and our players' needs are evolving". The catalog will also serve up Ubisoft's classic and reknowned franchises including Heroes of Might and Magic, Far Cry, Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Beyond Good & Evil and more.
Ubisoft already announced a number of its current and upcoming games would be accessible via Stadia, but this new announcement means that in 2020, the publisher will add over 100 PC games to Google's streaming service. For $14.99/month, players will have unlimited access to download more than 100 games, including new releases, the latest released games, back catalog, premium editions and additional content packs. The inclusion of new titles makes this a must buy option for fans of Ubisoft games. If you decide to cancel then you can at any time.
It does seem a bit expensive considering the price of other services. Both services hinge much of their appeal not just on the games, but on all the post-release add-ons being included as well. UPlay+ is the first publicly announced subscription service for Stadia. Electronic Arts charges only $5 per month and $30 per year for Origin Access. For $15 per month, Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offers the subscription for consoles, PCs, as well as a subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
- Former baseball star David Ortiz shot in Dominican Republic
- Musical inspired by Greek mythology wins at Tony Awards
- Yellow weather warning issued for Norfolk in June | Weather
- Federation Internationale de Football Association 20: First Teaser Trailer Of Human Version Revealed
- Economic benefits of Iran not realized: German FM
- YouTube updates hate speech policy; bans supremacist and hoax videos
- Xbox E3 2019’s Highlights and Lowlights | Microsoft’s best and worst moments
- NBA Finals 2019: Players react to Kevin Durant's Game 5 injury
- USA employers add just 75000 jobs as unemployment stays 3
- House votes on enforcing subpoenas for Trump administration officials