Coming soon will be Samsung's cheaper Galaxy A20, starting at $249.99 MSRP, and the Galaxy A10e starting at a suggested price of $179.99. Key features of the Galaxy A10e incorporate an Infinity-V Display and an 8-megapixel back camera.
As per Sam Mobile, a new phone with model number SM-M307F is in works and older Galaxy M30 smartphone had quite a similar model number "SM-M305F", which hints towards another version of previously launched Galaxy M30.
The M40 is the first Galaxy M phone that will have an Infinity-O display; it was previously seen only on the flagship Galaxy S10. AT&T has previously not confirmed when consumers would be able to buy the phone and today's announcement continued that trend.
Samsung has had a troubled start with its Galaxy Fold phone but it appears that the tech giant has other ideas in mind.
According to some reports, only some markers will be getting the Android Pie 9.0 update at the moment, so you might have to wait a few days before it rolls out to your device as well.
The company is yet to announce the availability of the A10e for global markets.
Leading the incoming series is the Galaxy A50, a model with a 6.4-inch full HD AMOLED display, a tear-drop shaped notch, and an in-display fingerprint reader. The form factor isn't all that appealing when held in portrait mode, but when expanded in landscape mode users would have significantly more screen space.
The most expensive phone of the three - the Galaxy A50 is priced at $349.99.
Update One UI Coming with Version 1.1 Before getting the Android Pie update to the Galaxy J7 (2017), Samsung released the update for the Galaxy J7 Nxt and Galaxy J7 Pro smartphone in the global market a few days ago.
- Facebook launches new market research app after pulling similar app in January
- Focus on Africa, Health Minister says Uganda is prepared against Ebola
- Google Just Shared an Image of the Unannounced Pixel 4
- Trump inadvertently reveals details of Mexico migrant deal
- Frank Lampard holds talks over Chelsea job, reports
- E3 2019: Cyberpunk 2077 to star Keanu Reeves, releases April 2020
- Hong Kong Legislature On Lockdown After Violent Protest Over Extradition Bill
- Sarah Sanders to leave as White House press secretary
- Huawei approaches developers to publish on its app store
- E3 2019: Marvel's Avengers Has a Bespoke Single Player Campaign