The Washington Wizards are reportedly preparing to offer the architect of the 2019 National Basketball Association champion Toronto Raptors a massive deal that could pay him upwards of $10 million a year. Kelly said Masai either didn't have the credentials or didn't show them.
Andrea Chrysanthou said she bought championship shirts online at 1 a.m. but felt the need to purchase more for family and friends, as well as some hats.
His office confirmed Ford will be celebrating, but he won't be a part of the official festivities.
"I'm so happy to be here", said the 28-year-old, who happened to have the day off. He stated, "I Know Masai".
Christian Isleta, who bought two shirts and two hats after a roughly 30-minute wait, said he also planned to attend Monday's events. "We've got two countries involved in this".
The parade is set to get underway at 10 a.m. eastern time and wind its way through the downtown to Toronto City Hall.
Five double-decker buses carrying the Raptors players, their families and musician Drake moved at a crawl due to the crowds, as players like Kawhi Leonard, who was named the most valuable player of NBA Finals, sprayed champagne on the fans.
MLSE also announced that a parade viewing party will be held at Coronation Park, 711 Lake Shore Boulevard West, to prevent congestion along the route.
But as the investigation continues, a report from Bob Gillies, Chief of Bureau for The Associated Press in Canada, seems to refute the notion that Ujiri was responsible for this altercation.
The city tweeted the square is at capacity and no one else will be allowed in. "I actually have exams this week, but being here is worth it", he said.
It's a day many thought would never come, but here we are.
For the first time since the Blue Jays last won the World Series 26 years ago, a championship parade returned to the streets of Toronto.
According to USA Today, Ujiri is accused of pushing an officer twice and hitting him in the face after he was stopped from coming onto the court to join the Raptors' postgame celebration at the Golden State Warriors' Oracle Arena because he did not display a proper credential.
- HEADING TO WAR? American/Iran Tensions Heighten As Ship TORPEDOED
- PM Modi returns to India after attending SCO summit
- US Open gentle as a Rose, but for how long?
- Why has Turkey pursued the controversial Russian S-400 missile deal?
- Biden 37, Warren 17, Buttigieg 11, Harris 9, Sanders 9
- Hong Kong media say controversial extradition bill may be suspended
- Hong Kong activist released from prison, vows to join protests
- Iran says it will break uranium stockpile limit in 10 days
- US Dollar Index Slides After Bets on Rate Cut Rises
- US Supreme Court upholds Virginia ban on uranium mining