The polls may not be in President Trump's favor at the moment but the crowds are still turning out to see him.
"No, at some point I might", Trump continued, when asked if he would willingly turn over his tax documents.
Florida is a key battleground state and one that Mr Trump won narrowly in 2016.
"We're excited about creating a community space where everyone is welcome - that includes Trump supporters - and have fun and see if there is an alternative to the hate-mongering", Wolf said.
Trump's approval sticks at 41%, with 51% saying they disapprove of the job he's doing, similar to his most recent approval rating in Quinnipiac's national poll. "It's time for America to get back on its feet and be made better than it's ever been before".
The rally is expected to serve as Trump's official kick off for his 2020 reelection bid. In 2018 he said North Korea was no longer a nuclear threat (it is). Protesters also plan to have speakers talk about their concerns regarding Trump's potential re-election.
If this happens, as I have written previously, Democrats are taking a huge risk because each of the non-Biden candidates who could realistically win the nomination would be particularly vulnerable to falling into this trap.
That prompted a clearly agitated Trump to tell his acting chief of staff to leave the room. "For them to say Donald Trump doesn't like Hispanics is wrong", said Charles Hart, chairman of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee.
Who will take on Trump in 2020?
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Maurizio Sarri agrees personal terms with Serie A club
- Ousted Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dead, state TV reports
- Hong Kong activist released from prison, vows to join protests
- Huawei CEO expects sales to drop to $100 billion in 2019, 2020
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- US Open gentle as a Rose, but for how long?
- Toronto Raptors NBA Championship Parade live blog
- Pixel, iPhone to have camera ‘bulge’ in new devices
- Airbus says new airliner's 'unprecedented' range could 'open new world-wide routes'