The image shows Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor in the arms of the Duke of Sussex with a caption reading: "Happy Father's Day!". In 2018, she was unable to attend Prince Louis's christening - so at least Archie has someone to commiserate with about this in the years to come.
The photos are the only times that Archie has been seen since he was presented to the world in St. George's Hall in Windsor Castle only days after his birth on May 6.
It is the first glimpse the public has been given of Archie since his toes appeared in an Instagram post on May 12, to celebrate Mother's Day in the US.
It's thought that the christening will take place in the first week of July, and that St George's Chapel in Windsor is the likely location. Meghan's mother Doria Ragland is also expected to make the trip from California to see her grandson. The publication reports that Queen Elizabeth "will be absent on other duties", at the time of the christening. It is not the first Time the Queen missed the important ceremony of one of their great-grandchildren.
It's another special connection to the chapel for Archie's parents, with Prince Harry baptised there aged three months in 1984, as well as his mum, Meghan, who was baptised shortly before the wedding.
The question is, now that Harry has married Meghan, and the two have a handsome baby together... has Philip's outlook changed as we've heard William's has?
- Donald Trump vows to begin deporting 'millions' from next week
- Hong Kong police clear streets as protesters move to park
- Office of Special Counsel Recommends Kellyanne Conway's Firing
- Biden 37, Warren 17, Buttigieg 11, Harris 9, Sanders 9
- Google leaks the Pixel 4, it’s the real thing
- USA actions threaten West Asia’s stability: Iranian President Rouhani
- Hong Kong media say controversial extradition bill may be suspended
- Toronto Raptors NBA Championship Parade live blog
- Huawei’s Foldable Phone To Be Delayed
- Raptors parade 2019: Toronto goes off celebrating first National Basketball Association title