But despite Trump's massive war chest, the latest Fox News Poll shows Biden topping the president by 10 points and Sanders ahead of the president by 9 points. We asked Biden that if all 23 Democrats running for president got together in a room and had to agree on one thing, what would that be? James O. Eastland and Georgia Sen. "The fact of the matter is, if we can't get a consensus, nothing happens except the abuse of power by the executive branch".
"He never called me 'boy, ' he always called me 'son, '" he said about one of the southern Democrats.
Democratic presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden speaks to guests during a campaign stop at Clinton Community College on June 12, 2019 in Clinton, Iowa.
"I'm not sure Joe Biden's campaign can survive any more of Joe Biden talking,"tweeted progressive host John Iadorola". We got it finished.
"You don't joke about calling black men 'boys, '" Booker said.
"You aren't going to build the winning coalition like this", Sellers said.
The Washington Post said he "remained adamant that political fellowship of the sort he maintained with white supremacists in the 1970s was not just possible in today's climate - but the best answer to the forces elevating President Trump". It's one thing to talk about working across the political aisle. "Our economy is the envy of the world, perhaps the greatest economy we've had in the history of our country, and as long as you keep this team in place - we have a tremendous way to go - our future has never, ever looked brighter or sharper".
After initially praising the Indiana Republican as a "decent guy", he immediately reversed after a backlash from the LGBT community. There was some suggestion that Mr Biden may be more careful this time around. Cory Booker, another 2020 presidential candidate, called on Biden to apologize for his comments. Biden said he offered his remarks in a "foreign policy context" and added, "There is nothing decent about being anti-LGBTQ civil rights".
At a fundraiser Tuesday, Biden cited his experience working alongside segregationist senators in a bygone day.
- President Trump Orlando rally
- Trump campaign fires pollsters after internal numbers leak
- Airbus says new airliner's 'unprecedented' range could 'open new world-wide routes'
- Iran says it will break uranium stockpile limit in 10 days
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Spotify: Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency Will Help Subscription Services
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Raptors parade 2019: Toronto goes off celebrating first National Basketball Association title
- US Supreme Court upholds Virginia ban on uranium mining