The smartphone's most tantalising feature is by far its display that is gargantuan and offers an incredibly smooth user experience thanks to its increased frame rate.
OnePlus is pushing the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 9.5.8 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. These include touch sensitivity optimisations, better compatibility with third-party Type-C headphones, general system bug fixes and improvement in call quality. Currently, OnePlus only allows video recording from the primary camera on the OnePlus 7 Pro. After the OxygenOS 9.5.7 update, I noticed a slight change in the volume levels while on a call, and thankfully, OnePlus fixed the issue with this latest update. While perhaps not bound for the next firmware update, it sounds like it is only a matter of time before this gets added to the OnePlus 7 Pro. Moreover, the list provided by Google listed OnePlus to be one of the smartphones which will support ARCore.
The goal is to improve Oxygen OS and recently, the OnePlus team collected all suggestions and feature requests and is now sharing the top requests they want to work on. Unlike the Project Tango smartphone launched a few years back, Google's augmented reality platform is now widely available for all the flagship devices from major brands. As good as the phone already is, however, an upcoming firmware update is going to add some nifty new features.
The OxygenOS 9.5.4 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G settle an issue with the lock screen, which made the fingerprint animation persevere on the screen even after the authentication procedure has wrapped up. To solve this objective, OnePlus included the Horizon Light feature in which the edges of the display light up so that users can be alerted if there's a notification. This is being done so that OnePlus can monitor its communication channels for any complaints or bug reports related to the new update. However, we believe that there's more room for improvement in the camera department and the company will surely improve the performance with future updates.
Q: Will OnePlus 7 Pro support horizon light customisation? Carl likes to socialize, so you will hear more from him, as he has been appointed to keep the Tech News Watch social media feeds up-to-date.
- National Basketball Association draft goes heavy on Canadians
- Phoenix Family Wants Cops Fired After Being Held At Gunpoint
- Facebook's cryptocurrency ambitions face privacy concerns, political backlash
- Don't open 'Pandora's Box' in Middle East, China warns
- New Zealand vs South Africa
- China's Xi heads for North Korea for talks with Kim Jong Un
- You can download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite a day early
- Russian Federation says findings of MH17 crash investigation are groundless
- Gunfire breaks out in Toronto Injuring 4 Individuals
- Briefing: Uptake of Facebook's Libra will depend more on regulations: Pony Ma