However, it turns out he wasn't so discreet about spoiling Iron Man's death to his co-stars when filming began.
As an emotional person, I find myself crying over Peter Parker most days, but especially now that I know that Sony and Marvel's Spider-Man: Far From Home does my favorite web-slinging boy justice! Kraven's obsession with Spider-Man is less born of hate or resentment and more desperation-he must defeat him, not for money or fame, but to establish his personal value and overcome his own demons.
J.J. Abrams also discussed his excitement at seeing new pages from Pichelli come in, comparing it to the early days of designing Star Wars: The Force Awakens. "Nick had been pressing me to do a book with him", he explains.
"I'm so excited. I can't believe it's happening", said Harry Abrams. This includes Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3.
"Spider-Man Far From Home" sees Tom Holland take on the titular superhero for a fifth time.
That's not all we have for you though, as Jake Gyllenhaal, who plays Mysterio in the film, also posted this clip from the movie which also gives us a further look into the humour and fun that we can all look forward to.
The actor impressed Spider-Man enthusiasts as he posed for selfies and chatted to the growing crowd outside his hotel in London on Friday before zipping around in expert style while rocking the legendary unitard. "That is what we're trying to do".
"Obviously, there is an undeniable privilege here, and I'm not ignorant of that". My hope and my goal is to do that after this.
"I feel like I've developed not just as a writer, but someone that can appreciate stories more". He said that he's putting his energy into his work.
- Brexit: The race to Number 10 Downing Street, second ballot results
- More than 50 Buffett fans sickened on Dominican Republic trip
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro laptops due to battery overheating
- Prince Phillip Warned Prince Harry Not To Marry Meghan Markle
- Phoenix Family Wants Cops Fired After Being Held At Gunpoint
- Israel's Netanyahu urges support for US against Iran's 'aggression'
- China's Xi heads for North Korea for talks with Kim Jong Un
- Records galore in England-Afghanistan World Cup match
- U.S. businesses oppose tariff hikes, stress China's irreplaceable role in supply chain
- Thousands in Istanbul Pray for Ex-Egyptian President Morsi