Apart from a whole lot of features and functions that we look ahead for in a smartphone, one of the best features we would want to have a look at is the charging capacity.
While Vivo's new 120W charger recharges the battery of your smartphone in just 13 minutes which is 4 minutes less than what Xiaomi had teased a few months back. The fastest-charging cellphone that individuals can purchase is the Oppo Find X Lamborghini Edition, which comes with a Super VOOC charger that fills up its 3,400mAh battery in 35 minutes.
Vivo has already launched a 44W fast charging technology with the Vivo iQOO smartphone, which is a new series from Vivo with 4000 mAh battery, which can charge from 0 to 100% in 45 minutes using a new charge pump technology. As of now, we're not too sure when we'll be able to get our hands on a Vivo smartphone that is equipped with this technology. However, it looks like Chinese smartphone brand Vivo may have an answer to the woes of those who feel their phones take too long to charge.
The company took to Weibo to reveal that it's working on 120 watt fast charging technology. After OnePlus, Huawei, Oppo and Xiaomi, it's now the turn of Vivo to throw in its hat in the ring. That is an insane charging speed for a device given the size of the battery. The official video shown below demonstrates the technology. There is no headphone jack and no USB-C port either. Or will it only support particular phones?
The Super FlashCharge tech and new Vivo handsets are set to make an appearance at MWC in Shanghai next week. The Vivo Apex 2019 sports a portless design, with no holes on the device for anything.
- Fed opens door to rate cut amid growing 'uncertainties'
- Tottenham Hotspur told to pay £63m for Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele?
- Harry and Meghan split from William and Kate joint charity
- Hunt questions Johnson's Brexit pledge as Tory contest enters third round
- Israel's Netanyahu urges support for US against Iran's 'aggression'
- Records galore in England-Afghanistan World Cup match
- US Senate Votes to Block Arms Sale to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan
- OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro get second beta of Android Q
- China's Xi heads for North Korea for talks with Kim Jong Un
- Joe Biden Talked Civility With Segregationists While Campaigning for Doug Jones