If Durant were to re-sign with the Warriors, he could ink a five-year, $221 million deal.
In the midst of promoting his new book - Warriors veteran Andre Iguodala visited Chalamagne Tha God and the Breakfast Club and explained how he believes the coach was blackballed from the league for his religious views and opinions on homosexuality.
Since joining the Warriors in the summer of 2016, Durant has been mostly healthy.
"Their ability to be able to talk through whatever potential issues there are in trying to go forward, I think those lines of communication are open".
Durant's business manager, Rich Kleiman, informed Warriors general manager Bob Myers of the decision in recent days.
It looks like the Los Angeles Lakers have a familiar name atop their free agency wish list.
During his breakout season with the Nets, Russell averaged 21 points, seven assists, and four rebounds on 43 percent shooting from the field and 37 percent from 3-point range en route to his first all-star appearance as well. "Noone's ever calling Kevin Durant a cupcake again. There was players that got paid because of him that shouldn't have gotten paid". We don't know that yet. Butler hasn't garnered the best reputation as a teammate, either, so him and Irving on the same team could make for some spectacular trainwreck TV.
- Iran unbowed by US 'insults', says supreme leader Khamenei
- Paul Pogba ‘prefers’ a Juve reunion
- Chennai water crisis: City's reservoirs run dry
- Rumored Galaxy A90 to launch under the Galaxy R series
- Sri Lanka plot how to douse England World Cup fireworks
- Carlo Cudicini gives support to Frank Lampard taking charge of Chelsea
- Bottas knows he must "work hard" to end Hamilton's winning streak
- 'Divorced from reality': Palestinians reject United States economic plan
- Opposition candidate wins rerun of Istanbul mayoral election
- India aim to continue winning run against Afghanistan