Post the emotional aftermath of Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home is expected to shatter many box office records.
The studio is also expected to move forward with the sequels of its films - Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and third part in the Guardians of the Galaxy.
Of course, there's more to Far From Home than just seeing how Tony and Peter's story ends, as trailers and clips seem to imply that this is the movie where Marvel properly introduces their multiverse.
The Spider-Man Far From Home VR Experience is totally free and is out today on Rift, Vive and PSVR. "Because when Thanos snaps his fingers, these creatures come from other dimensions". What's interesting though, is that Sony does have plans for this current version of Spidey to crossover with the "Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters" (SUMC)-it's just a question of when.
Tom Holland is yet another example of Marvel actors taking a page out of their reel-life exploits and mimicking the actions of the superheroes they play on-screen.
In the video footage, Tom, 23, is shown warning the crowd, "I'm going to throw your s**t on the floor if you keep pushing that girl". And look, that actually happened.
He said: "You've seen Avengers Endgame, but you haven't seen it all yet".
- Carlo Cudicini gives support to Frank Lampard taking charge of Chelsea
- Bottas knows he must "work hard" to end Hamilton's winning streak
- Johnson government faces rapid collapse over Brexit, warns Hunt
- U.S. border agency acting head resigns amid child detentions outcry
- Trump announces new sanctions against Iran
- AFCON: Eagles need to score more goals -Ex-DG, NSC
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Date Revealed: It All Starts July 15
- Opposition candidate wins rerun of Istanbul mayoral election
- Chennai water crisis: City's reservoirs run dry
- US defeats Spain 2-1 to reach quarterfinals