An offer for the 21-year-old right-back has been accepted by Palace and negotiations are far enough along for United to organise a medical at Carrington this week.
It entitles United to 25 per cent of the profit on any future sale of Zaha, although Palace are adamant the player will not be leaving this summer following Wan-Bissaka's impending departure.
Simon Mignolet has made over 150 appearances for Liverpool in all competitions since he joined the club from Sunderland six years ago.
The right-back impressed United enough in his first full season in the Palace first team to attract their attention.
Wan-Bissaka is now at the European U21 Championships in Italy but Aidy Boothroyd will not prevent him from completing the formalities of a move to United should they strike a deal with Crystal Palace.
"What I will say is because he doesn't say too much you don't get to find out too much". Aaron keeps things to himself. "But having said all of that had he not scored the own goal we probably wouldn't be having this conversation".
A native of London, Wan-Bissaka is a product of the Eagles' youth system and made his senior team debut in 2017.
Sporting's £70m is considered a little high and they'll need to know their financial situation after they're done dealing with Crystal Palace.
But Solskjaer revealed he views the AC Milan clash as a ideal opportunity to test his starting line-up before they enter a huge Premier League season.
"Is it going to help me?"
- Relive Carlos Brathwaite’ Stunning Knock Against New Zealand
- Paul Pogba ‘prefers’ a Juve reunion
- Johnson government faces rapid collapse over Brexit, warns Hunt
- US defeats Spain 2-1 to reach quarterfinals
- AFCON: Eagles need to score more goals -Ex-DG, NSC
- Opposition candidate wins rerun of Istanbul mayoral election
- Shaheen flies high in must-win New Zealand clash
- Body found in search for popular YouTuber Desmond 'Etika' Amorah
- Chennai water crisis: City's reservoirs run dry
- 'Divorced from reality': Palestinians reject United States economic plan