While Khloe Kardashian, 35, and Tristan Thompson, 28, are done for good following his February cheating scandal with Kylie Jenner's pal Jordyn Woods, they will share 14-month-old daughter True Thompson for the rest of their lives. No one understands how I'm not just a TV show. However, the person saying these words can not be seen on the screen.
Several fans immediately commented on social media that the woman's voice sounded just like Jenner's.
In response to the beauty mogul's backhanded commentary implying Woods had been mooching off of her best friend, Kylie Jenner, she clarified to Entertainment Tonight that nothing has been handed to her.
The makeup maestro has not yet responded to these rumors, but she may soon as the fire has only spread today. "Her family thinks he posted it because he wants to make himself look good".
ET's Lauren Zima recently spoke with both 35-year-old Khloe and 36-year-old Scott in support of their E! shows - the new season of Khloe's Revenge Body begins on July 7 and the series premiere of Disick's Flip It Like Disick debuts on August 4 - and they gave an update on 32-year-old Rob. Elle shared that the Kylie Skin founder "appeared to share a photo of a drink-seemingly a cocktail" in a cup from Khloé's birthday party to her Instagram story. Let's just hope that even if she is expecting, Stormi's mama doesn't hide it from her fans this time around.
- Opposition candidate wins rerun of Istanbul mayoral election
- England's Houghton and Bright injury doubts for Norway clash
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Date Revealed: It All Starts July 15
- Senate Approves Emergency Aid For Southern Border
- Beth Chapman, wife of ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter,’ dies at 51
- England captain Eoin Morgan responds to Kevin Pietersen’s "scared of Starc" remark
- US defeats Spain 2-1 to reach quarterfinals
- U.S. border agency acting head resigns amid child detentions outcry
- Tom Holland Almost Had an 'Into The Spider-Verse' Cameo
- Jalen Rose warns Kawhi Leonard not to join the Clippers