Since both England and India don blue colour jerseys, India, being the visiting side have to change the colour of their outfit. The jersey's arms are also orange colors and on this, Team India has also been written with orange color.
Defeats to Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Australia have left England in a precarious position and they are yet to seal a semi-final spot with two league-stage matches remaining against India and New Zealand.
Being on a roll, Team India would take anything in their stride as they are the only unbeaten team in the World Cup.
England had beaten India 2-1 in their last bilateral series at home and Ali said his team will have to get into the "right mindset" to counter the spin duo of Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav. Although a niche sport with just 10 participating countries, versus 79 in the Federation Internationale de Football Association soccer championship, cricket's popularity in the Indian subcontinent means companies allot about half of their marketing budget to the World Cup. Warwickshire may not be my county any more but it's a World Cup match in the city I was born and still live.
Former England captain Michael Vaughan. "We might have different religions, but cricket is the biggest one", said Shashi Kumar, a 34-year-old in the southern technology hub of Bengaluru, who said the game unites the country and brings people together. "It's a typical English thing to do, in every sport", he added.
The suspense has ended over the colour of India's "away" jersey for their match against England at the ICC World Cup 2019.
Orange is the new blue for Indian cricketers in their ongoing campaign at ICC Men's Cricket World Cup.
Ever since it was confirmed that India will play with an orange jersey, political parties have been on a rampage, stating that it saffronizes cricket.
The one sensible voice in this odd political debate was that of Congress MP Shashi Tharoor who said don't drag the colour that is a part of the national flag into this controversy.
- Frustrated Kamala Harris: Americans Want Food, Not Food Fights
- Trump and Xi agree to resume trade talks
- You can now install iOS 13 on your iPhone
- Netflix favourite 'The Office' departing for NBCUniversal streaming in 2021
- England captain Eoin Morgan responds to Kevin Pietersen’s "scared of Starc" remark
- Kate McKinnon Channels Marianne Williamson
- Supreme Court Backs Partisan Voting Maps, Opening Path for More
- England's Houghton and Bright injury doubts for Norway clash
- Jordyn Woods Hits Back At Claims She 'Never Apologised' To Khloe Kardashian
- Man United signs Wan-Bissaka from Palace for around $60M