Though Meghan has kept out of the spotlight on maternity leave since giving birth, she did make an appearance alongside Prince Harry on Saturday at the first regular-season Major League Baseball game played in Europe.
The property, close to Windsor Castle, underwent major work to turn five properties back into a single residence for the couple and their baby son Archie - with all fixtures and fittings paid for privately by the duke and duchess.
The tennis superstar sat down for a BBC interview on Monday, ahead of the start of this year's Wimbledon tournament, and she admitted that the first few months of raising a baby are so busy for new parents, she doesn't feel like giving advice, even good advice, is the best idea early on.
"He said, 'I'm touched by what you do, you've got quite the collection, '" John recalled of William's reaction to his Diana-themed accessories. However, he actually enjoys himself with other people and totally ignores Markle.
A royal source told The Daily Mirror: "She (Meghan) sees Charles as a father figure". According to Karen Callahan, Prince Harry pretends that he is so in love with Markle when the cameras are on them.
Allerton has previously captured images for the couple on their wedding day in May 2018 and when they introduced Archie to the world. It's described as a two-storey, stucco-faced house.
But Harry and Meghan have opted to have one photographer capture the special moment, and the Palace says they "look forward to sharing some images taken on the day".
Since their engagement previous year, Harry and Meghan had lived at Nottingham Cottage in the grounds of Kensington Palace, London, where Harry's brother William, his wife Kate and their children George, Charlotte and Louis, live.In Pic: Prince Harry meets band members of "Take That".
- Pellegrini Content with von der Leyen as European Commission Head
- Mumbai paralysed due to heaviest rains in over a decade
- Guadalajara, Mexico struck by rare massive hail storm
- Trump promises tanks, 'biggest ever fireworks' on July 4
- US Democratic frontrunner Biden drops in polls after debate
- Egypt, Arab states not to see total solar eclipse Tuesday
- Only Man United moving decisively to secure signing of £62.5million attacker
- Dems to propose changes to Senate border bill
- Qualifying Scenarios for Pakistan at ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
- Iran says it has breached stockpile limit under nuclear deal