Heat and humidity are ramped up every day through the week thanks to a persistent heat ridge in place.
Afternoon highs will be in the mid 80s to near 90°F with a heat index well into the mid 90s. Not all of us will see rain, but those pop-up storms could be on the strong side at times.
Thu: High: 88 Low: 69 Mostly sunny. Heat index values as high as 105. Gusty winds and localized minor flooding is possible with slow moving storms. Most of the showers will clear out by the later evening hours. There will however be a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms and heavy rain late in the evening.
There will be another chance for scattered showers and storms in North Texas on Monday.
SPACE COAST DAILY TV WEATHER UPDATE, provided by Space Coast Daily's Chris Bonanno - Sunday Evening Report I: Showers and thunderstorms moving into Brevard County.
Saturday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 81. Sunny, with a high near 94. Convection will fire the rest of Wednesday, and especially later tonight with a more organized line developing out west.
Three-day weather outlook for Sunday, June 30, 2019. Chance for overnight storms.
Monday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.
The heat and humidity stick around all week and the threat for mainly afternoon showers and storms keeps going Wednesday through possible the first half of Saturday.
TUESDAY: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, with temperatures reaching a high around 78 degrees during the day.
- Mumbai paralysed due to heaviest rains in over a decade
- Egypt, Arab states not to see total solar eclipse Tuesday
- Pellegrini Content with von der Leyen as European Commission Head
- Red Sox, Yankees enjoy pregame royal visit
- Only Man United moving decisively to secure signing of £62.5million attacker
- US Democratic frontrunner Biden drops in polls after debate
- Trump promises tanks, 'biggest ever fireworks' on July 4
- Nike Pulls Independence Day Air Max 1 After Colin Kaepernick Intervention
- White House demands zero enrichment for Iran after cap broken
- Wimbledon ATP Betting Preview: Can Anybody Upend Djokovic, Federer and Nadal?