The tennis player, who is set to compete in Wimbledon's mixed doubles alongside Andy Murray on Friday, brushed off suggestions that she could be one of Archie's godparents in a press conference after winning her second round match on Thursday. The new mom rocked a pair of form-fitting jeans, a black tank, and a white, linen blazer for the outing.
Speaking to the Daily Express, one royal watcher said it was a case of "anything you can do we can do better", while another source said that the schedules of the two households needed to be looked over.
But Juvan reminded her in the first set that it's unlikely to be a simple coronation.
Her visit to the All England Club came after her sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, made her own surprise trip to SW19 on Tuesday.
"The little diamonds either side are from my mother's jewellery collection to make sure that she's with us on this - on this insane journey together", he said at the time. "She returned well. I wasn't hitting any big serves".
Serena Williams was given a right royal Wimbledon scare before battling past teenager Kaja Juvan.
The world number 133 saved breakpoint by luring the 11th seed into the net with a dropshot and then just stood back to watch a screaming Williams wildly belt the ball into the backboards.
The eight-time Wimbledon champion and the last year's runner-up Serena Williams is through to the third round for the 19th time, ousting the young Slovenian Kaja Juvan 2-6, 6-2, 6-4.
Meghan had made her first post-pregnancy appearance a few days after giving birth in May.
She said recently: "I never pass on words of wisdom because I feel like for everyone - when they have a kid, especially when you just have a baby - it's so hard to just be. I could feel it", she added.
"Honestly, I feel really honoured to share a court with him".
- Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan visits the Maiden yacht
- Libya migrant camp attack leaves at least 120 killed or wounded
- Ferrari insist stewards are wrong to uphold Max Verstappen's victory
- Facebook, Instagram Go Down and People Notice AI-Generated Captions
- Dems to propose changes to Senate border bill
- Barty cheered on by Aussie fans on distant Court Two
- Trump promises tanks, 'biggest ever fireworks' on July 4
- After a day of violent protests, Hong Kong makes arrests
- Knicks canceled meeting with Kawhi Leonard to pursue other elite free agents
- Facebook, WhatsApp down globally including in India