A screengrab from the PCB website after it got hacked.
Led by Shakib, Bangladesh have consistently crossed the 300-mark this World Cup but it is their bowling which has let them down, especially the lack of form of skipper Mortaza.
"Sarfaraz will remain captain and we support him", the hackers wrote.
West Indies had chased the 106-run target in just 13.4 overs, hurting Pakistan's NRR.
The 1992 champions face a near impossible task to qualify for the semifinals: to bat first against Bangladesh and win by a margin of at least 316 runs to jump ahead of the Kiwis on net run rate.
The 19-year-old became the youngest bowler to take six wickets in the history of the tournament, and gave away just 35 runs in the process - the best figures for a Pakistan bowler in the competition.
"We know from the opening position spot, those guys have had a tough tournament". He then went on to score 95 more runs on top of that - a knock which eventually proved to be the one which knocked Bangladesh out of the World Cup. "So both teams look stronger, so hopefully we will do well as a team". "So if we can take the scalp of Pakistan in a World Cup, we'll be very, very proud of the boys".
Before we move on with discussing Pakistan and Bangladesh sides and their journey in ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, you got to check out the most searched keywords around their clash. Before the match between Bangladesh and Pakistan, the channel aired an interesting segment where Sachin answered questions from fellow members of the commentary team. We won the toss, which was a good start.
This is used after number of wins to decide which team goes through to the last four if they share the same points. Nevertheless, cricket fans around the world are waiting in anticipation to watch the live action between Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein of Jordan visits the Maiden yacht
- Nike Pulls Independence Day Air Max 1 After Colin Kaepernick Intervention
- Halle Bailey to play Ariel in Disneys Little Mermaid
- Lee Iacocca Passes Away At 94
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry holding private christening for Archie this weekend
- Barty cheered on by Aussie fans on distant Court Two
- Dems to propose changes to Senate border bill
- New 2020 Democratic poll reveals Harris and Warren tied for third place
- Search on for Brazilian toddler who fell into Rio Grande
- Libya migrant camp attack leaves at least 120 killed or wounded