The Seleção will meet surprise finalists Peru in Sunday's final in the Estádio do Maracanã in Rio de Janeiro.
Brazil will play the final of its Copa America after controlling and defeating Argentina 2-0. The South American powerhouses have fought neck to neck in matches but Brazil have landed killer blows more often in tournaments.
Chile's ageing players are like fine wine, coach Reinaldo Rueda said ahead of their Copa America semi-final against Peru this morning (Singapore time).
Guerrero sealed the victory in a breakaway in stoppage-time to become the Copa America's all-time leading scorer among active players with 13 goals.
Despite missing Neymar through injury, Brazil have been a formidable force in this tournament, scoring 10 goals and conceding none.
On defense, the team has been carried by goalkeeper Pedro Gallese, who made an embarrassing mistake against Brazil but rebounded with strong performances.
The Copa America was probably Lionel Messi's last chance to win anything with his country. It would be something historic for us to get to the final and that's our aim.
"If Brazil want to call themselves favourites then they can call themselves favourites, but on the field we do not think about that".
Peru were the better side throughout and led after 21 minutes through winger Edison Flores, who fired into the corner with his left foot following a corner. We're an emotional team that has been forged through adversity, and in football terms, we're rediscovering ourselves.
Who will be the final team to enter the Copa America final? In fact, the only two times they've reached the final - the other was on home soil in 1939 - they won the tournament. None of the players are injured for Peru and the key players of the team are Paulo Guerrero, Christian Cueva.
- One killed in Italian volcano eruption
- Lee Iacocca Passes Away At 94
- Tonight's 'Love Island' will be a heartbreaking watch
- Sweden pounces on sloppy England to clinch third place at World Cup
- Search on for Brazilian toddler who fell into Rio Grande
- Strong quake shakes Southern California; no immediate reports of damage
- Chelsea announces Frank Lampard as new manager
- Barty cheered on by Aussie fans on distant Court Two
- Dutch beat Swedes to set up Women's World Cup final with USA
- Facebook, Instagram Go Down and People Notice AI-Generated Captions