Roger Federer has millions of fans throughout the world.
She also was spotted at the competition alongside Prince William.
Other guests in the Royal Box on Tuesday included Queen Elizabeth's cousin Prince Michael of Kent, former England cricket captain Geoffrey Boycott, former Bank of England governor Mervyn King and Federer's parents.
So just how good is Prince George? Same with my boys.
"I don't know. I'm actually working on Olympia's game", she said referring to her one-year-old daughter. "Then you have a little head start in who is your favourite player". "He's a cute boy".
The Duchess told the children: "I love tennis, I think it's a great sport". Definitely his mum has always enjoyed their tennis. The 20-year-old Clarke handed Federer matchpoint with a double fault and the 20-times Grand Slam champion wrapped up the contest when the Briton sent a backhand wide. This is his 21st consecutive appearance at The Championships, a record in the Open Era.
It was Nadal's 50th win at the tournament as he continues his push for a third Wimbledon title and 19th major.
"Thankfully I played a pretty good breaker, I had some help from him as he gave me a couple of unforced errors".
Asked if the royal's presence had affected her game she replied: "I don't think so".
Eight-time men's champion Roger Federer moved into the third round at Wimbledon.
He expressed surprise at the news that Sir Andy Murray will partner Serena Williams in the mixed doubles competition.
"I am so happy to win, it is nearly surreal".
Before taking to court, the teenager said it would be "a proud moment" for him to play on the All England Club's hallowed turf. "But the pros all play singles", Federer said.
The duchess looked very much in her element as she hosted a picnic for her patronages and showed children from Hampton Hill Junior School around the garden.
The Londoner impressed as she took a set of Karolina Pliskova in the first round previous year, also reaching the semi-finals of the mixed doubles, but has already surpassed those feats in 2019.
- Two results which will determine who India face in World Cup semifinal
- After a day of violent protests, Hong Kong makes arrests
- New 2020 Democratic poll reveals Harris and Warren tied for third place
- Coco Gauff, 15, beats Polonia Hercog at Wimbledon, advancing to Round 4
- USA's Megan Rapinoe says Fifa showing women's football 'lack of respect'
- Meghan Markle Cheers on Serena in Her First Post-Baby Solo Outing
- Sweden pounces on sloppy England to clinch third place at World Cup
- Russian Navy submarine 'explodes' - 14 crew killed by burns
- Pakistan officially out of semi-final contention
- Facebook, WhatsApp down globally including in India