"I'm overwhelmed with the love and support our family has received", Victor Boyce wrote on Twitter July 7.
"I'm following in the footsteps of some really strong men and women who have showed me what it means to give back; it's the greatest way to fulfill yourself", he said.
He added: "I can't thank you guys enough".
Actress Peyton List, who played Boyce's sibling on "Jessie", shared how he helped her become a better person. She also uploaded two clips of Boyce giving a speech to her Instagram story but didn't comment on the posts at all. Too sweet. Too amusing. Salma Hayek, who played his mother in the same movie, wrote in an Instagram post that he was "spirited, talented, kind, generous, amusing and a shining light". "I love you so much... fly high Gods best Angel".
We bring you the latest celebrity news about Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Kardashians, and much more, every day. So much was on the way.
The video she shared didn't have any words, just a broken heart emoji. "Thinking of your incredible family and sending our deepest condolences", Sander concluded.
One charity Cameron worked with was the Thirst Project, whose goal is to end the gobal water crisis by providing clean and safe drinking water to communities in need. In March, he introduced former Vice President Joe Biden during his Biden Courage Awards in New York City.
A Disney Channel spokesperson released a statement Sunday saying that from a young age, Boyce dreamed of sharing his artistic talents with the world and was fuelled by a desire to make a difference in peoples' lives through his humanitarian work. "We offer our deepest condolences to his family, cast mates and colleagues and join his many millions of fans in grieving his untimely passing. You will be dearly remembered, my friend, and you will be greatly missed", he concluded.
Another "Jessie" co-star, Skai Jackson, who played Boyce's sister Zuri, made a tribute in an Instagram post.
She wrote: "I don't even know where to start". His talent, immeasurable. His kindness and generosity, overflowing. He believes that he was blessed to know him and his family for years since elementary school.
Disney fans around the world are in mourning following the death of star Cameron Boyce on Saturday morning.
"To the boy whose contagious laugh I can still hear".
- Wimbledon: Barty, Serena progress to round four
- Know what will happen if India vs New Zealand match gets abandoned
- Judge To Reconsider Discrimination Claim Against Potential 2020 Census Question
- Who is Team India’s Semi-Final Opponent?
- US adds solid 224000 jobs, making Fed rate cut less certain
- Amy Hart has quit the Love Island villa
- Iran further reduces commitment to 2015 nuclear deal
- Brazil Get Its Final and Messi Will Never Win With Argentina
- Infantino Hails France 2019 Women’s World Cup, Plans Tournament Expansion
- Bengaluru: Congress and JD(S) try to pacify rebels to save government