Images of Meghan watching the tennis with friends last Thursday show another Wimbledon fan standing up in front of the former actress and taking a photo on his camera phone, before being spoken to by a man believed to be a royal bodyguard.
It was not a formal royal visit, and Meghan attended in a private capacity.
Ingrid Seward, editor-in-chief of Majesty magazine, suggested Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan Markle, 37, had "really upset the people who loved them the most" with the move, telling the Daily Express they had "misinterpreted the whole situation".
The renovations undertaken by Harry and Meghan to turn Frogmore Cottage in Windsor into their family home came at a price of 2.4 million pounds, or about $3 million, for British taxpayers, according to figures released last month by the Royal Household.
A source said: "The spread in Vogue won't be a superficial photoshoot - on the contrary, she wants to use it as a platform to make a difference".
"I told him it was bonkers and even if I had been trying to snap the Duchess I'd have got a blurry picture of her right ear", Jones told the outlet, calling the ordeal "another example of silly control freakery". "I think it's Harry who doesn't want the media there, who is making a point from the outset that he wants to shield his son from the limelight and I think he's making a point that Archie will be raised as a private citizen".
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex look on during the pre-game ceremonies before the MLB London Series game between Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees at London Stadium on June 29, 2019 in London, England.
"You're public people, all of you!" "While she has friends who travel the world internationally with children, royal tours are like no other". They thank you for your kindness in welcoming their first born and celebrating this special moment. Stop your squealing about privacy.
"If you want to be private, go back to America and live privately, it's pretty straightforward", he continued, prompting an objection co-host Susanna Reid.
Many viewers watching the show slammed his opinion, with some insisting he is "obsessed" with the Duchess.
- South Africa stuns Salah and Egypt at African Cup
- ‘Multiple’ injuries in gas explosion at USA mall, says Fire Department
- Cameron Boyce's Father Breaks Silence On Son's Death
- Economy Would Be 'Rocket Ship' If Fed Cut Rates
- Brazil Get Its Final and Messi Will Never Win With Argentina
- Know what will happen if India vs New Zealand match gets abandoned
- Amy Hart has quit the Love Island villa
- Paul Pogba flies out with Manchester United
- Former Warriors DeMarcus Cousins, Quinn Cook Will Sign With Lakers
- Bengaluru: Congress and JD(S) try to pacify rebels to save government