From credits to coupons, here are the best cash back Prime Day deals you can get right now. Prime subscriptions jumped by 43% following Amazon's first Prime Day in 2015. Amazon also introduced a monthly plan for Rs 129 but on that, there's no discount or cashback.
Amazon Prime Day starts on Monday, July 15th just after midnight (at 12:01 am PDT) and ends on Tuesday, July 16th (at 11:59 pm PDT).
According to Dworsky, not knowing exactly what will be on sale is the tricky part because it makes it hard to comparison shop, particularly if you're interested in a limited-time deal.
Some early deals are already posted.
Amazon's own line of Fire tablets is getting a hefty discount. For the sale, eBay is promising savings of over 50% off for products from top brands like Apple, Samsung, and LG. However, it's still $10 you can spend on a future Amazon purchase.
Believe it or not, but Amazon has quite a few physical storefronts. Want a quality e-reader that can survive being used in the tub? It will take you to the Prime landing page, where clicking the "Try Prime" button will automatically charge your card - but you can cancel anytime.
4K viewers can also save $25 and snag the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99. During your membership period, you get free shipping on piles of products, free streaming TV and movies, free digital books and magazines, unlimited music streaming and photo storage, and much more. If you are a laptop or desktop user, you can download Amazon Assistant, which is a browser extension that offers a similar feature. Deals include the Google Home mini for half off at $25, as well as discounts on smart speakers, security cameras and doorbells. Again, only viewable for Prime members.
Amazon Prime Day is nearly upon us.
Before you buy, give yourself some time to think about whether you actually need the items you're eyeing.
If you want to save on great cycling gear or other products, you do have to be a Prime Member, so keep in mind to sign up at least a day before the sales begin.
- United States man charged over 'copycat' icecream licking incident at store
- Wall Street set to open higher on rate cut optimism
- Apple updates MacBook Air and entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Darrell Davis: Baseball should slow the long-ball onslaught
- Rainy weekend ahead as Gulf storm organizes, forecasters say
- Meghan Markle apparently wants her son to have a rescue dog
- Listen to Beyonce’s New Song ‘Spirit’
- India set to launch Moon rover and orbiter
- New Zealand beats India by 18 runs, into World Cup final
- Favourites? Baxter won't let rival have last Rohr ahead of clash