There was a lot of pressure due to which they collapsed.
"Jadeja was outstanding. He has great natural talent and I am so glad that he has realised that he is a very good player. and what balance he brought to the team". He slammed five centuries but failed on the stage when it counted the most. This team was ranked eighth after all the league matches, but team Bangladesh was at the fifth position as per their net run rate. The required rate initially continued to climb but the pair showed fight and put on a World Cup record 116 for the seventh wicket partnership. "They want to reduce the number of our squad to below 11 so that we are unable to play in the final and they take our place", the spokesperson stated.
In Dhoni's absence, the selectors are likely to stick with Rishabh Pant. They exuded a rare confidence and elicited tremendous respect and awe even from the harshest of critics for the potent display of class in every department. What was on display was a timid response by the middle and lower-middle order till Ravindra Jadeja roared back like a man possessed. Although, it will be argued that he was dismissed by a sensational catch from James Neesham, he didn't look comfortable out there.
"I have always been of the favour of a measured reaction and yes disappointment is there in a loss but don't take it to extreme", Kohli told reporters.
Virat Kohli fell prey to Trent Boult's lethal bowling and India lost its second wicket. With the ball, he ended up giving 55 runs in 10 overs on a wicket where 4 runs per over was the average economy rate. Mr Mahendra Singh Dhoni, you have played so much cricket. He though was run-out when India was close of chasing down the total. However, reports suggest that assistant coach Sanjay Bangar has come under the scanner as certain sections within the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) believes that he should have done a better job. He smashed 77 runs off 59 deliveries which included four boundaries and four sixes. He scored 12 runs off 18 balls.
It was that moment of brilliance which tilted the game completely in New Zealand's favour with Dhoni getting out on 50 off 72 balls.
"But we're proud team, hopefully we've done our nation proud, but we know that we'll be up against it, just like we were against India".
- Love Island’s Amber admits she still has feelings for Michael
- Trump Fires Off Tweetstorm On How Great He Is
- Favourites? Baxter won't let rival have last Rohr ahead of clash
- Harry, Meghan And Master Archie Snapped On Family Outing
- Ranked Barty ousted at Wimbledon
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez sued by people she blocked on Twitter
- The Nintendo Switch Lite Is A Handheld-Only Version Of The Console
- One down: Eric Swalwell expected to end presidential bid
- Game of Thrones prequel shows 100 petty kingdoms in Westeros
- United States man charged over 'copycat' icecream licking incident at store