Klopp admitted it will be a testing conditioning period for the European champions on account of their absent world-class talent.
Divock Origi has also proved to be a more-than-capable fill-in when called upon.
With Mo Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane all featuring in worldwide competitions, Origi could start the 2019/20 campaign as the club's main forward. Firmino is still with Brazil at the Copa America and Mane faces Benin with Senegal this evening.
Klopp does not expect a busy transfer window for Liverpool. This wonderful country, the whole of Europe had the idea to close the transfer window early and the only country who did it was England finally.
Last season following defeat in Kiev, Liverpool invested heavily in their squad, bringing in the likes of Naby Keita, Fabinho, Alisson and Xherdan Shaqiri to bolster the team and directly targeted the club's weakest areas.
"It is a hard pre-season for us - Sadio [Mane] is the [African Cup of Nations] semi-final which means he has two more games and will come late, the Brazilians have finally finished a 13-month season".
There is a real possibility that Origi starts the season as a regular starter.
"We looked tonight like we can find some solutions".
They will have a hard pre-season with Sadio Mane and their Brazilian players joining late.
Origi who joined Liverpool in 2014 from Lille, scored the second goal in Liverpool's Champions League final win against Premier League rivals Tottenham.
The pre-season will provide him as well as fellow youngsters such as striker Rhian Brewster and midfielder Curtis Jones with opportunities to impress.
"We will see. He has to play different positions as well - the centre, wing is possible I think". With him, we had the same thing we will do now with the guys who came back today.
However, Jurgen Klopp chose to keep him at Anfield and that proved to be an inspired decision. It looked tonight like they are all confident.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite Is A Handheld-Only Version Of The Console
- Prime Day and Whole Foods: What you should know
- World, Meet the Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- British US ambassador Darroch resigns over emails criticising Trump
- Ed Sheeran reveals he married to Cherry Seaborn
- Apple updates MacBook Air and entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Wall Street set to open higher on rate cut optimism
- Man United Standing Firm As Pogba In Contention For Big Squad Role
- Harry, Meghan And Master Archie Snapped On Family Outing
- Trump Fires Off Tweetstorm On How Great He Is