The new single will reportedly be a song from the Cats soundtrack.
Dame Judi Dench, Taylor Swift, Idris Elba, Jennifer Hudson, Rebel Wilson, Jason Derulo, James Corden and ballet star Francesca Hayward share their excitement in being cast in the film adaptation of Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical. He now envisions the longest-running Broadway musical with a diverse cast and crew and perhaps will surprise audiences with a spectacle. In the film version the part will be played by Jennifer Hudson.
"I was cast in 1981, just before we opened", Judi Dench explains.
"I came right off a stadium tour [for 2017 album reputation] and went right into rehearsals", she continued.
Judi Dench, who is not on Instagram, also stars in the film as Old Deuteronomy, almost four decades after she pulled out of the original London production when she snapped her Achilles tendon shortly before the show's opening. We also see the sets that were built to scale to actual cat size, so there are huge chairs and tables.
Hooper said: "Directing Cats is like directing world-class athletes ... we're also lucky enough to have Andy Blankenbuehler, who choreographed Hamilton". Please provide us with your first impressions via the comments section we've helpfully provided for you below, and do stay tuned for a truly upsetting number of Cats-related updates between now and the film's December 20th arrival in theaters. Based on T.S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, the show won the Olivier and Evening Standard Awards for Best Musical.
- Fantastic last minute Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Barry dumping more rain as flood worries continue
- Empty Promises? Ursula Von Der Leyen Would Support Brexit Extension
- Amazon Prime Day 2019: All the best deals on headphones and speakers
- Lunar eclipse marks Moon landing’s 50th anniversary
- Extreme heat arrives Wednesday
- Leading healthy lifestyle most effective way to prevent dementia
- Trump to speak to conservatives at social media summit
- This is how to get that filter making everyone look old
- European Union works to save unraveling nuclear agreement with Iran