"We have a good week to prepare ourselves with a friendly as well, which is good for the boys who are coming back".
He stated: "I don't think we can expect to play our best game next Sunday, best game of the season".
And he has now made a decision to move to Anfield ahead of the new season.
Teen sensation Sepp van den Berg made his exhibition debut for Liverpool in the Yankee Stadium showdown, as the 17-year-old Dutch defender came on in the 89th minute. "We believe that before Sunday's game this news will multiply". Majority were because we made mistakes and they just took the chances that they had. Tottenham Hotspur are keeping tabs on the 19-year old, who is now nursing an injury, so The Reds need to act fast and smart if they are to sign the youngster this summer.
Liverpool's squad is able to cope with some key absentees, as we saw that last season when Divock Origi, Shaqiri and Joe Gomez stepped in when needed.
The friendly saw the long-awaited debut for Liverpool's summer signing Sepp Van Den Berg after he was granted worldwide clearance by Federation Internationale de Football Association.
The return of the Premier League is just around the corner and fans will be hoping for another entertaining season.
Liverpool's Georginio Wijnaldum had a goal ruled out on the stroke of half-time for off-side.
Jurgen Klopp has played down the significance of Liverpool's Community Shield clash with Manchester City, saying it would be "completely mad" to deduce how their season will unfold just from the Wembley result this Sunday.
- Senior Democrat Nadler: No deadline for Trump impeachment
- Trump Says He Wants 'a Large Cut' from U.S. Federal Reserve
- Apple is acquiring majority of Intel's smartphone modem business
- Boris Johnson Issues Ultimatum to EU Over Brexit Talks as Pound Slumps
- Rays to acquire Eric Sogard from Blue Jays
- Prevention is better than cure - get tested for hepatitis
- Google confirms Face Unlock and Soli gestures for the Pixel 4
- Australian swimmer Shayna Jack’s diet may hold answers to banned substance detection
- Stephen Colbert Digs Into Democratic Debate: Bernie Sanders, Seven Dwarves, Countdown Clocks
- Fact check: No, African Americans are not happy with Trump