The Helio G90T is the more powerful version of the two processors in MediaTek's new Helio G series.
The gaming chipset features an octa-core CPU with clocked speeds up to 2.50GHz.
The new Helio G90 chipsets can deliver "high performance, unrivaled image quality, uninterrupted connectivity" as per MediaTek's Wireless Communication's General Manager TL Lee.
It's time for a new mobile processor from MediaTek.
Resource Management Engine intelligently directs device resources including CPU and GPU for optimum performance and automatically delivers smooth, fluid, high-performance frame rates in games. However, as reported by Gadgets360, Xiaomi India Managing Director Manu Kumar Jain stated that the company is working on a Helio G90T powered smartphone.
To be noted, Xiaomi was earlier banned from launching smartphones with MediaTek chipsets. MediaTek reveals that its HyperEngine technology can offer up to 50 percent faster response when compared to other chipsets. For imaging performance, the chipset can support up to a 64MP single camera plus multiple cameras. The two will be using the same ARM Cortex-A76 and A55 cores that have also been featured in the latest Huawei and Qualcomm flagship processors. MediaTek has also included a Mali G76 GPU with clock speeds of up to 800MHz.
The new G90 series comes with 10GB of LPDDR4x and up to 2133MHz memory. One of the two SoCs that make up the G90 family, specifically designed for gaming. The chips were presented just over 24 hours ago. This feature allows the device to determine when a Wi-Fi signal is degraded quickly, and switch to an LTE connection as a backup automatically. Fast AI facial detection is supported, and the chipset can accelerate AI camera applications. Dual camera arrays are supported as well with combinations up to a 24-megapixel plus 16-megapixel sensor. Moreover, it supports 90Hz displays as well. We'll launch a phone with the incredible, high-performance G90T.
- Apple is acquiring majority of Intel's smartphone modem business
- Apple Tops Earnings Expectations And Raises Revenue Forecast
- Capital One suffers major United States data breach
- England seek a double as Australia eye Ashes history
- Trump Says He Wants 'a Large Cut' from U.S. Federal Reserve
- The Lion King raises a billion dollars worldwide
- McConnell Calls Accusations That He’s a Russian Asset ‘Modern-Day McCarthyism’
- Meteor showers and black moon: Sky watchers, this is your lucky week
- A$AP Rocky pleads not guilty in assault case in Sweden
- Pepe at Arsenal to complete medical