The Tab S6 will be available to pre-order on August 23 and will be released on September 6. It'll ship with either 128GB or 256GB storage built-in. Ksh 65,000) while the upper variant with 8GB RAM will set you back $729 (approx.
This tablet sports a 10.5-inch super AMOLED screen with a gorgeous 2,560 x 1,600-pixel resolution.
The rear-facing camera array consists of a 13-megapixel shooter and a 5-megapixel camera while a single 8-megapixel camera handles video calling duties up front.
Paired with the processor is 6/8GB RAM and 128/256GB storage, and a 7,040mAh battery powering it all up.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Other than that, the Galaxy Tab S6 also comes with a dual rear camera which features a 13MP wide-angle f/2.0 main snapper alongside a 5MP ultra-wide f/2.2 camera. Like the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil, the S6 can charge the pen when it's attached and it even has a similar on-screen charging notification when you attach it. Shockingly, Samsung says people do use their tablets to take photos. The latest information sheds light on the water and dust resistant capabilities of the handsets - two or three - that will be part of the Galaxy Note 10 lineup. It's simply way better than the silly loop Samsung put on the Tab S4's keyboard and the basic magnetic mount used on the iPad Pro.
But why did Samsung try something so fancy with the design? There's a hinge just below the pen lump, so you can pull back the cover away from the tablet and still get to the pen. The new keyboard attachment has a function key to launch DeX quickly.
Connectivity Galore - The Tab S6 features LTE connectivity just like the Tab S5e before it and to enable it, you can use a nano-SIM card.
Another way in which the Galaxy Tab S6 is catching up with the Galaxy S lines is the addition of an optical in-display fingerprint scanner.
Samsung has heard complaints about the spec sheet on its previous high-end tablets, and the Tab S6 makes some changes.
- British Vogue readers share snaps of Meghan Markle's September issue
- Trump blasts Cummings over 'stolen' money from Baltimore
- Google Just Spilled Some More Details on the Pixel 4
- Flash Flood Watch For Hawaii As Hurricane Erick Nears
- USA interest rates cut for first time in decade
- Google Play Pass Subscription Service: Everything You Need to Know
- StormTeam 3: Here's what to "look" for in the Black Moon
- Pepe at Arsenal to complete medical
- England seek a double as Australia eye Ashes history
- Capital One reports massive data breach