This New Moon will be hard to see with the human eye due to the sun's glare.
Walter Freeman is an assistant teaching professor in the physics department at Syracuse University's College of Arts and Sciences. It can be called Black Super New Moon. A blue moon is the second full moon in any given month, according to the Deseret News. Imagination is the precursor to innovation, and this new moon pairing will deliver some divine downloads.
Unfortunately, the moon will not be visible - hence the "black" part of the title - since its illuminated side will be facing away from the Earth, as is the case with most new moons.
During a New Moon, Earth's natural satellite and the Sun have the same elliptical longitude, meaning the Moon is not visible from Earth.
While we're at it, we might as well review some elementary school science.
How does it differ from other lunar events, such as a super wolf blood moon?
A supermoon occurs because the moon is in an elliptical orbit around the Earth.
So, what can you expect to see?
"There's nothing to see!" The new study has thus determined that the Moon is significantly older than previously believed-earlier research had estimated the Moon to have formed approximately 150 million years after solar system's formation.
Tonight's black moon is pretty rare as well. When the Moon is above the horizon, the moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars and planets. Envision yourself under a moonless night sky... But before and after, it'll pretty much look like any other moon you see-but at least you'll know this one is special!
There are various phases of the Moon that you've probably heard of by now. The study focused on the chemical signatures of different types of lunar samples collected by the Apollo missions. Seasons are usually about 3 months in length with 3 new moons. But when we get two new moons in the same month, the second is known as a black moon.
- Netflix Drops Tense First Trailer for Martin Scorsese’s New Movie ‘The Irishman’
- The Lion King raises a billion dollars worldwide
- Why Are Chinese Forces Massing at the Hong Kong Border?
- Biden's viral Democratic debate flub is Buttigieg's gain
- Google Just Spilled Some More Details on the Pixel 4
- Capital One reports massive data breach
- Virat Kohli clarifies on rift with Rohit Sharma
- Bale's move to China blocked by Real Madrid
- USA interest rates cut for first time in decade
- Portuguese Star To Join Manchester United After Super Cup