The 28-year-old spent a huge part of last season on the sidelines due to injuries and reports in the United Kingdom have been pointing towards him leaving the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium before the close of the summer transfer window.
Alli has sustained injuries to his left hamstring on four occasions over the past two seasons.
"It's the same type of injury [as before]. Of course we are anxious", he said of the 23-year-old's latest hamstring injury after twice being sidelined in similar circumstances last season.
"We will try to help him take a step forward as a football player".
Dybala was touted to be one of the best in the world just a few seasons ago, but one bad season has dropped him down the pecking order at Juventus, who have been on a spending spree and have signed several players.
Victor Wanyama, Eric Dier, Ben Davies and Serge Aurier have not featured at all in friendlies this summer due to fitness issues and Juan Foyth has suffered a lateral ligament injury to his left ankle, which will keep him out until September.
After the visitors' 2-1 defeat by Barcelona on Sunday evening, the Spaniard said of his new recruit: "What I like most is the desire he is putting in and the hunger with which he comes".
Pochettino is reportedly keen to add more new faces to his squad and would be willing to allow Wanyama to leave in order to generate funds for further signings.
"We need to improve".
Sell, buy players, sign contract, not sign contract - I think it is not in my hands, it's in the club's hands and [chairman] Daniel Levy.
- Everything’s in balance after Man City beats Liverpool to Community Shield Gold
- India says it will end decades-long autonomy for Kashmir
- Donald Trump invited Mohammad Zarif to U.S
- Nick Kyrgios WINS the Citi Open in Washington after beating Daniil Medvedev
- No basis for 'meaningful' UK Brexit talks — European Union officials
- Indian Army tells Pakistan to receive bodies of slain Army regulars/ terrorists
- Samsung's Galaxy Watch Active 2 brings ECG tracking and LTE connectivity
- Iran's president warns war with Tehran would be 'mother of all wars'
- Trump renews Kashmir mediation offer, says ball’s in Modi’s court
- Dayton shooter killed nine, wounded dozens in less than a minute