Other than an isolated shower or storm most of our area should remain quiet through the early evening.
A somewhat subjective rating of the day's weather, on a scale of 0 to 10. The sky will be partly to mostly cloudy with cooler than average temperatures. I'm going for lower 80s away from the coast, but some models limit high temps to the 70s. Beulah and the Wet Mountains are under a flash flood watch Thursday afternoon and evening. Rainfall amounts will generally be under an inch, though heavier amounts are possible with a few of the stronger storms. Watch below to see exactly how some towns have been affected by the heavy downfall and flash flooding.
The severe threat will end by midnight.
As Thursday begins, scattered storms left over from Wednesday may still be ending.
Temperatures will be quick to climb into the lower and middle 90's this afternoon under a partly sunny sky.
A cold front will gradually cross our area now through early Wednesday morning.
PLAINS: Low - 60s; High - 80s/90s. This should limit afternoon thunderstorms. Some of these storms may be on the strong or severe side as our August pattern stays very active.
WALSENBURG/TRINIDAD: Low - 50s/60s; High - 80s.
Leftover boundaries from those storms could help kick off more this afternoon, according to the weather service.
Overall the severe weather ingredients are better in in central and northern Wisconsin and that's where a slight risk for severe weather is in place.
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Confirms Streaming Bundle Featuring Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+
- Tottenham Agree $78m Dybala Fee With Juventus
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Nick Kyrgios WINS the Citi Open in Washington after beating Daniil Medvedev
- British Airways cabin 'filled with smoke'
- Trump in OH to begin day of mass shooting site visits
- Disney misses Q3 2019 earnings because of the Fox movies it inherited
- Veronica Escobar, El Paso congresswoman: Trump 'is not welcome here'
- Police believe they have found bodies of BC killings suspects
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?