Bolingoli had already been filling in for Tierney this season while the Scotland left-back recovered from hernia surgery but Lennon also lost Emilio Izaguirre in the summer and will look to find another player for the position.
After being told about how close he was, Tierney took it upon himself to beat it. The ambition was Celtic and that was my dream when I was younger.
Tierney uploaded two posts on Instagram, the first sending an enormously heartfelt messages to Celtic and the club's fans - before posting one to Arsenal fans following his move.
"It's a challenge he wanted to pursue and he goes with our best wishes". "Yes, he is a good player". "We are going to work and be with a big challenge to compete in this competition to find the top four".
"You are trying to keep him calm and here mentally but on the other side it was an opportunity he was probably thinking about nearly on a daily basis".
"We're delighted Kieran is joining us". It was just an approach, no bid.
Speaking at the club's training ground, he said: "I'm injured now, but I'm just looking forward to getting back on the pitch, training and getting involved with the squad".
Figures for Rico have been on the high side, while Celtic have money to spend they should not overpay for players and £7m for a Championship player is not something Celtic are usually in the business of doing. There's only one Kieran Tierney.
If you take into consideration he's going to need a couple of weeks training to get back to full match fitness then we may not see the Scottish worldwide making his debut until October, which is a real shame.
"There was interest in him, that never materialised fully and he is in the squad for Saturday".
- Chief apologizes after horseback officers lead man by rope
- At least 50 killed in gas tank explosion in Tanzania
- Markets Right Now: Stocks, yields sink again on Wall Street | AP business
- Ending J&K’s special status will ‘exacerbate human rights situation’, says United Nations agency
- Arsenal complete move for Celtic’s Kieran Tierney
- Mignolet transfers to Club Brugge from Liverpool
- British PM Boris Johnson urges lawmakers to back October 31 Brexit
- Inter Milan back with improved offer for Romelu Lukaku
- China copper imports rebound, concentrate shipments hit record
- API Data Expected to Show US Crude Inventories Fell