Twitch is apparently assuming that there will be a lot of very confused people who missed Ninja's announcement and come looking for him to be livestreaming on Twitch, only to find nothing but an inactive profile. When he announced his partnership with Microsoft's streaming platform last Thursday in a video posted to Twitter, he encouraged his followers to join him there.
The Fortnite streamer gained a viewership of over 10 million on Amazon-owned platform Twitch, before signing an exclusivity deal with Microsoft.
A little less than a week ago, Fortnite streamer Ninja announced that he was leaving Twitch and would begin streaming on Microsoft's Mixer full time. Still, Users are following Blevins on Mixer. As of today, Mixer offers a $7.99/month "Pro" subscription that provides an ad-free experience, early access to new features, as well as some bonus experts for chat and Mixer's progression system. An argument with few streamers and some of them said that Mixer Needs the new big name to increase the popularity in the streaming game. Since launching in 2016 Mixer has struggled to develop an audience while Twitch and YouTube Gaming dominated the video game streaming space.
While Ninja has never made it explicitly clear why he switched to Mixer, it's most likely the result of a monetary deal that was too good to pass up. Over his time on Twitch, he had gathered 14.7 million subscribers, and has over 22 million subscribers on YouTube.
The mixer gives first two months free for the subscribers, then the price will raise up for at least $5.99 per month.
- Reporters Leave Out Trump’s Condemnation of Neo-Nazis in Stories About Biden Confrontation
- When do the European summer 2019 windows close?
- Raiders Hard Knocks: Winners and Losers from Episode 1
- Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft and Samsung's Latest Partnership
- Huawei unveils HarmonyOS as Android alternative
- Documents: Epstein ducked sex abuse questions in deposition
- Inter Milan back with improved offer for Romelu Lukaku
- Chief apologizes after horseback officers lead man by rope
- Quoirins thank search parties for efforts to find Nora Anne
- Kylie Jenner just boarded her private plane holding a wedding dress